Wednesday 6 October 2010

Well who wlda thought it!

well i dont know why but i cant reply back to comments at the moment! anyway a week on tablets kicking in a little, me getting exercise done adn feeling a little more positive now! still fighting tiredness but i am getting better!hurrah!


So what have i been doing? Well gearing up my pally a little and levelling my mage, I then found myself hankering after playing my Shammy again, so i disbanded the guild I'd created and brought her back to KLF, I can not enjoy levelling or questing outside of KLF, it has ruined me forever! FOREVER, i tell you!

So there I go on Ciccone, respecced her to healing and I am loving it.I know some say that levelling a Shammy is really hard going, maybe it is.But I have managed to get her up 4 levels in a couple of days.

I adore playing her. What peeps don't realise is that a Shammy was my first ever ever char I created on a diff server, I only migrated to here becoz of an ex girlfriend! That was when i changed to a warlock and my fate was sealed.

So we shall see what playing her will bring me, I am finding myself levelling alts recently because of the impending expansion. Achievements and the like,well I do them if I really want them but part of me isn't so bothered about some of them!

Well, I am off out tonight to watch 'The Devil' with a friend but no doubt will catch you all online!

No comments:

Post a Comment