Thursday 14 October 2010

the patch,the patch..oh my brain!

Well it happened yesterday, the patch finally landed and all of Azeroth was thrown into noob chaos! I had been a little like an ostrich burying her head in the sand and not wanting to think about the talent and game changes at all.


Now they have hit, like everyone else, I feel like a babe in water! Although, I have liked the new changes,even if they are perplexing at times.
I think I have my lock sorted out for now, just got to get used to the rotation and skills and how to get the most out of her, I am thinking I am going to like affliction more. Soul swap is fantastic!
As for my other characters,well I am not rushing to get each up to parr yet. My priority was my Lock and then ma priest. After that I am going to take my time.In some ways this will probably keep us all occupied til Cata hits.So at least we don't need to stand around qq'ing about how bored we all are!
Surprisingly though, I have fallen in love with my Shaman, I totally love playing the char.The style of heals and things I like alot! She is already level 33 and I plan to level her more.
The mage is sat at 74 and I haven't looked into redoing her talents as yet,but that will be my next stop.
I looked at my pally and decided to make her main spec holy and off spec, tank, (sorry nys you're just gonna have to like it,until yr warrior comes out of retirement I will say Pally tank!) Now that is a whole diff kettle of fish.Not quite sure if I have specced her right yet as holy, but time will tell...

OK you peeps get onto WOW and get your char in order..ICC LK kill here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment