Saturday 22 May 2010

bah nights

Well I will apologise now for the lack of blogs over the next week,being a shift worker plays havoc with everything..this included..I certainly felt like a vampire walking out of the hospital this morning. Bear in mind where I work, there are no windows and so don't often get to see what the weather is actually doing. So I walk out into bright light and end up squinting and covering my eyes.
The only joy I get out of nights is knowing I am going to bed as everyone else is going to work. Looking outside the weather is beautiful and i ended up taking a drive over Ashey Valley trying to find this pub my mother remembers from years ago!This does not sound so bad, but try negotiating country roads squinting,yawning being half asleep and also having absolutely no idea where you are heading! I did find a pub, but I am not sure if it is the one my mum remembers!So a wasted journey to some degree.
I am now winding down from my shift, a case of lovely weather, lots of drink = alot of assaults. I was fed up with seeing them..to the point I was tempted to hit them too for no reason than to have a pop myself! (this is obv a joke) It does make me wonder what it would be like without alcohol..No I can't..even I like a tipple or two!Although driving back home I saw 5-6 lads still drinking a 2 litre bottle of White Lightening Cider! How anyone can drink that is beyond me.
So for me now I am off to bed and hoping to god i can sleep..warm weather does not help :( so see you soon peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment