Sunday 16 May 2010

I'm really not hungover!

No seriously im not! I went out last night with a mate of mine round manchester's gay village..saw rather alot of lookey likey dykeys.I did try to chat to some girl who had a nice smile..but then it kinda went downhill from there, it is very hard to talk to people in vanilla as it is small and plays loud music,so you either shout in someone's ear alot,which is rather off putting having spittle dribbling down your neck, or you try to lip read.Anyhow's I wasn't quite sure if the woman with her was her gf so I said is it ok to talk she said yes..so i cant really recall what i said after but it ws something about talking and she said maybe..grrrrrrr...why oh why cant they just be upfront.I just though twell that's a no then lol! So my moment of bravery ended up with a knockback!
 Ah well her loss not mine,I cant be doing with players and as soon as she did that I knew...Anyway, I also forgot that vanilla serves doubles so i ended up having 2 double vodkas in there so it merrily tipped me over into being rather drunk. needless to say the last hour we were out is rather hazy,Ii think we were in Coyotes dancing to cheesy sounds like Snap..oh the shame. I must admit I had a fantastic night out, my mate just comes out with some stories I was laughing all night..in fact she made me laugh at one point and I had just got an ice cube in my mouth, this promptly flew out and nearly went down her top, sadly it didnt haha!Otyher than that I am still a singleton and looking at who were out etc i probably wil be a spinster for the rest of my life.At least I will keep Duracell in business..something to fight agianst the recesssion hurrah!
So I am now having wow withdrawals,I have sat on my couch all day wi my friend watching Saw 6 and then The Cell with Jennifer Lopez in, so not bad in my eyes, just rather sad I was sat there thinking..I am missing playing wow and thinking of all the things I want to do..I seriously am not an addict..I'm not,I'm not I'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment