Thursday 8 July 2010

ffs

So I get up this morning for a study day..not exactly the most exciting of ones either..around bullying and harassment..why they haven't sent our manager on this I don't know,but there you go! So, as I said, I got up,very tired and thinking of the lovely lie-in I will get tomorrow before my night duty tomorrow night.
What happens?I ring up because I want to be sure of the time and I find out it is tomorrow! Doh! In my defense,my off-duty does actually say it is today! So not only was I unnecessarily up early today,I have to do the same bloody thing tomorrow!Bah!

Well alot has been said on the forums and website about the Real ID crisis. It is totally amazing how Blizzard seem to think that this is ok! Surely to god they have thought about the ramifications of this?I have always had it drummed into me NOT to reveal my real name and also not to have my real name on my email address,as people have had trouble following that! So why is this any different?I have said my two pennorth on the forum and on Nys' blog too,so I shall say no more..Aside from giving Blizz's head a wobble and saying 'Wake up and smell the roses you noobs!'

So now I find myself with a day of playing wow..wooooo..the choices I have..do I level my pally? Gear one of my level 80's some more? Who knows? But at least I can chill out.
Oh and as a side thought..Women! You say 'Slowly,slowly catchee monkey' and what do they do? Charge at you full steam ahead.Well that has just made me run 10 miles the other way.I don't feel great about it, and have been swinging between 'have I made a mistake?' to 'I need my freedom,I cant commit right now, and my tick list is getting unticked' So I am deciding to listen to my head.

I am a single girl.

2 comments:

  1. http://abstrusegoose.com/279

    Sordid

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe the top cartoon fantastic..i hasnt got 16 mins spare for the vid tho!

    ReplyDelete